Monday, March 5, 2007

Today...was boring

So...work today. A little bit on the boring side.

Not a lot going on here. My boss is out of town, a couple of the other guys are out, Donna(the only other girl in the office) was out. So, needless to say, it's been incredibly quiet.

I have caught up on some reading of local headlines and crazy stories online. Google news and CNN.com are like two totally different worlds!! It just goes to show that life isn't black and white. What you get out of it, depends on the view. Your perspective means everything. Sometimes your eyes are clouded with distractions. (ignorance, prejudices (also ignorance), or just naivety) We think we know so much.

Brittany Spears tried to kill herself over the weekend. She says she's the antichrist and ran around the rehab center like a crazy person. I can't imagine what her family is feeling right now. I can't imagine how she feels. I'm sure there are moments of sanity. That's the worse. Being aware of the situation and being helpless in trying to maintain that sanity.

The worse part is...the whole world is watching her life unravel. How long will it take for her to have an identity other than the Pop Princess gone Crazy? And of course, I'm waiting with the rest of America to find out who Anna Nicole's Baby's Daddy really is.

So...those are my thoughts for the day. What's going on with you??

1 comment:

Rachel said...

What's going on with me is that I MISS MEL!!! So what is your new job? I'm so out of the Nashville loop now. No more Brent? Love you girl :)