Friday, July 18, 2008

I feel better...

After I whined for a little while tonight and cried about a bunch of nothing...I feel better.

I think I'm just super overwhelmed with life right now. I just signed a lease on half of a house in East Nashville. Super excited about it, but I really don't have time right now to deal with moving. Oh well...it'll work.

In the process, I've decide my bedroom furniture won't fit, so I'm getting new stuff. Which is stressful. Don't know why, but it is. :) I'm ridiculous! I know. I'm hopefully going to be able to move some furniture up there on Sunday, but then I leave early Monday morning to go to Chicago for a couple of days with work. So of course, I need to pack! Sometime.

I've never been to Chicago, so it should be fun. We're doing a site visit for a meeting that we're producing in September. So I will have several meetings at the various venues and then we'll be doing lots of walking and I'll be taking lots of notes. There will be some time for fun though and definitely a nice dinner on Monday night. It's a nice perk when it's a small group and you're hanging with the president of your company. :) Thanks Mark!

So...just a little update. I'm sorry I've been a bad friend and I'm not responding to voicemails, emails, text messages, etc. I'm just stressed and always going and doing stuff. Hopefully when I get moved in, life will be a little bit more chill and lax.

LOVE.

1 comment:

Bvkerks said...

<3 itll get better.